Monday, October 13, 2014

WORK


Work

What a prompt to start the work week with. 

Monday morning blues ...

No I am not going into what a drudgery it is getting to be. 
( Ah .. I know there are colleagues who follow my blog and I know I have a responsibility to keep a cheerful disposition at work)

So here I go with a resolution for this work week.  
At work , this week I will ensure that I do  
  • A ittle bit of what is urgent but not important,
  • A little bit of what is important but not urgent
  • A little bit for me to enjoy      
  • A little bit for others to Enjoy
And make my workplace  better place for me and everyone to be in.
   

This post is part of the 31 days of Five minute Free  write  
This post is also my submission for the Write Tribe Pro blogger - October series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Good, bad or ugly ... Trust me I would love to hear from you...
Please leave your comments here.

Kispay ! Kispe bharosa karoon ?

  Kispay !  Kispe bharosa karoon ? Many years ago,  I was one of the first few people who signed up for Paytm.  This was much before the dem...