Saturday, February 02, 2013

UNBRIDLED PASSION - seldom comes without a price tag



UNBRIDLED PASSION - seldom comes without a price tag.


 

This is an imposing 8 foot tall carved wood work at Cauvery emporium that stands at the display near the entrance. I have been there atleast a dozen times taking visitors for shopping in the last three years. At a price tag of 16 lakhs it is not surpirsing that this wonderful piece of art has not yet found a buyer.

Radha and Krishna's passionate embrace is so wonderfully captured by the artist.

Photography is prohibited at Cauvery. However this time I simply could not resist breaking the rules because the profound tagline for this photograph was already conceived in my mind.
 
(Captured on my i-phone when the security was looking the other way round.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Good, bad or ugly ... Trust me I would love to hear from you...
Please leave your comments here.

Kispay ! Kispe bharosa karoon ?

  Kispay !  Kispe bharosa karoon ? Many years ago,  I was one of the first few people who signed up for Paytm.  This was much before the dem...